More Pants Problems

I made a few tweaks to Burda 7447 and decided to try again. I was feeling pretty good about everything. I even lined these suckers. Now I've got the waistband all but finished and I've made a very sad realization...I cannot sit comfortably in these pants. So I haven't quite learned all my fitting lessons yet.

I pulled out the tripod and the remote again to do my "fit-by-photo" and I've realized that the 1/4" I shaved off the back inseam was not really necessary. Can you see it pulling?

I'm going to have to see if I can rescue the pants, but everything is pretty finished at this point. In any case, this wool blend that I purchased at A Fashionable Stitch is lovely and a much better weight and drape for the pattern than the cotton twill I used on my previous pair.

Labels: , , , ,